Are you passionate about personal finance? Would you like to share your expertise with our readers? Then apply to be a Money Crashers contributor!
Money Crashers is currently looking for writers with a passion for detail and research to contribute engaging, informative posts on a range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Money management
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Credit and debt
- Small business
- Frugal living
Expertise in one or more of these broad areas through direct experience, advanced education, or certification is required. The ideal writer should:
- Have published samples from recognized, reputable personal finance (or finance-adjacent) sites
- Be capable of writing longer, comprehensive articles (approx. 1,000 – 2,000 words apiece)
- Be able to incorporate SEO keywords in a natural manner
- Be passionate about empowering readers to take charge of their finances
- Have the ability to understand, introduce, and convey complex concepts to readers in an engaging and clear fashion
- Be an adroit researcher comfortable perusing official sites like irs.gov, treasury.gov, and sec.gov when necessary
- Be interested in producing quality content over quantity
- Be available to update pieces as needed to insure data is current and accurate
- Be a U.S. resident
This is a freelance, contract position. Starting base rate per article is competitive. Monthly payments are made through PayPal or direct deposit.
Please fill out the application if you’re interested.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every applicant individually.